6 Ways To Fix “iPhone Firmware File Corrupt”
Like factory reset and Recovery Mode, repairing iOS by using DFU mode will also erase iPhone data and settings. However, you can put your iPhone stuck at black screen, white screen, or Apple logo back to normal. Just like iTunes, When restoring the backup, it will delete the targeted iPhone data. So this feature plays its role when people update their iOS/iPadOS. The iPhone/iPad firmware file is a file with the IPSW extension consisting of the system software to maintain the stability and compatibility of your iOS devices. It is necessary when you use iTunes to restore iPhone/iPad, update iOS data, and transfer data to new iPhone.
To resolve this issue, you firmware can simply restart your PC and iTunes in this case. To fix the firmware file not compatible issue, you should try using iToolab FixGo. This program is mainly designed to fix all iOS/iPadOS/tvOS system issues without losing any data. You can repair more than 200+ iOS issues in just three easy steps by using FixGo. This software makes it super easy for everyone by giving instructions. All you have to do is connect your faulty iOS device and follow the on-screen instructions one by one. It also helps you to downgrade your iOS device while protecting your data.
- Once you have reinstalled the macOS, check if the MacBook black screen of death is gone.
- If these devices are damaged, they can cause a black screen on Mac.
- You should see a list of all your hard drives and their individual partitions.
- A lot of times firmware issues happen because your computer cannot find or recognize the correct firmware files for your iPhone.
Connect the device to the computer using USB cable and click “Next”. If your device can not be detected, follow the instruction to put your device into DFU mode or Recovery mode. If you are using Finder, just go to App Store to see if there are any available updates. If you don’t see the “Check for Updates” button, it means the iTunes is downloaded from Microsoft Store, and the Store will automatically update it. First, make sure that you installed iTunes on your computer.
Now that we are aware of the most probable causes that may have resulted in Mac’s black screen of death, let’s try to fix it. If these devices are damaged, they can cause a black screen on Mac. If you are not a big fan of installing updates regularly, you may be facing issues due to an outdated software or a driver. Whether you are using an iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or any other Mac machine, there are 4 common reasons responsible for the Mac black screen issue. Right-click the corrupted or unopenable Word file and select “Properties”.
- Then, you will see a prompt to instruct you to authorize AnyFix the administrator rights.
- If you didn’t find the email, check the spam/junk folder.
- Now, just follow the simple steps below to save your iPhone without data loss.
- Because it is identifying the firmware as malicious software that might harm your computer.
IPhone Backup Extractor is a software that enables you to store your lost photos, videos, call history, notes, contacts, and more. It allows you to export your data to CSV, PDF, Gmail, Excel, Outlook, and more. With FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery, you can easily recover accidentally or permanently deleted data.
Hinterlasse einen KommentarAn der Diskussion beteiligen?
Hinterlasse uns deinen Kommentar!